Join NorthAmerican Transportation Association Inc.
Why join our Association!
The NorthAmerican Transportation Association, founded in 1989, is now the second largest transportation-related association in the United States. In keeping with our mission, the NTA and our member companies work to strengthen the economic, social, environmental and governmental conditions that concern all transportation-related industries throughout the United States. The resulting efforts include a large business base, stimulated economic growth and the creation of new jobs.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Membership in NTA helps you:
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory issues through the NTA Electronic News Letter
- Get direct access to safety professionals for swift and accurate answers to your questions on federal regulations
- Improve your bottom line through the NTA Super Store and its USDOT approved safety products
- Train your drivers/independent contractors through online courses developed by USDOT/TSI
- Take advantage of the most competitive prices for Occupational Accident coverage
- Members gain professionalism of being part of a reputable accredited nationwide drug and alcohol program organization
- Learn best practices through our safety training, safety videos and safety consulting
- Get Business Loans from $3,000 to $500,000
Small and medium companies benefit the most
NTA advocates on behalf of small to medium transportation-related companies – where most small to medium carriers do not have the time or resources to hire their own safety personnel. Small to medium carriers gain the benefit of the NTA experts involved in the issues at hand and learn firsthand about the changes in the legal and regulatory environment and how they will impact their business.
NTA provides a buffer between its members and the regulatory & legislative community when issues/policies of a sensitive nature are brought to our attention by a specific company but the impact of which could affect the entire membership/industry. NTA members have the ability to shield themselves to fight for issues on their behalf without their direct exposure.
Just as the President of the United States has his Cabinet to advise him, you as an NTA member sit in the hub of your own NTA wagon wheel. Every spoke from the hub goes out to the outer rim representing Accredited Drug Testing, Safety Compliance, Insurance, Management & Driver Education, Background Checks, Electronic Logging Devices, Shipper Directories, Broker Bonds, and more.
Giving you one number to call for all your needs.
NorthAmerican Transportation Association
9120 Double Diamond Parkway, Suite 346,
Reno, NV 89521
Phone: 800-805-0040 Fax: 800-810-6998
Our mission is two-fold. First, to provide the Independent Contractor and small Private Fleets with the tools needed to survive and succeed as small business owners.
Second, to help the small Motor Carrier maintain the necessary relationship required by the IRS and still make available a wide array of services their Independent Contractors would not otherwise be eligible for.
PLEASE FAX TO 800-810-6998 or 562-279-0566
Or, Scan and Email directly to our President at email@example.com, where he will personally oversee your membership application!